{TNT}Squad's player minor faction wanted?

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

{TNT}Squad's player minor faction wanted?

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:29 am

Is there any desire by you guys to establish a player minor faction (PMF) in Elite Dangerous? This would mean to bring the squad into the ED universe with an associated lore and we would be able to expand accross the systems and do mission for our own benefit (to a degree).

More info here:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/n ... em.440466/

{TNT}Dead_Shot_0810
Aimless

Re: {TNT}Squad's player minor faction wanted?

Post by {TNT}Dead_Shot_0810 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:46 pm

Not only Yes but hell yes that would be awesome. Just don't ask me for help in the lore lol

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:22 am

Great, I will see what I can come up with and if anyone wants to add something, please post it, or send me an update. I will also post a message in our ingame squadron mail.

Before we start though, please let me know which superpower do you want the faction to follow: Empire, Federation, Alliance, or Independent (if that is possible).

{TNT}Dead_Shot_0810
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Dead_Shot_0810 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Well I want Federation. Once I'm done going for top tier trader I'm going for the Corvette and if we are aligned with them I will do progress to us as well

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:56 am

{TNT}Dead_Shot_0810 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:59 pm
Well I want Federation. Once I'm done going for top tier trader I'm going for the Corvette and if we are aligned with them I will do progress to us as well
I will get a list of Federation systems. Once I get back from the deep space exploration trip, I can drop in the cartography data, which should also help the faction growth.

{TNT}DAN_DYK
Aimless

Post by {TNT}DAN_DYK » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:08 pm

I'm on board, Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:42 am

{TNT}DAN_DYK wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:08 pm
I'm on board, Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I am still waiting for the approval of our faction after the 2nd rewriting... :lol: . After that, we will have to establish our faction as the controlling system faction, so that we can expand. This will require quite a bit of BGS work, like doing missions for our faction and delivering lowering the influence of the faction that is currently in control (conflict zone fighting should work, also delivering illegal cargo... :mrgreen: ). I will post more when I have more info.

{TNT}Shad
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Shad » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:39 pm

This is a great idea!
It would definitely make me want to play this game more!! What time are you all usually online?

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:31 am

The best time would be around the weekends, this way our different time zones would overlapp.

I am more than 24k lightyears away from Sol at the moment and still outbound, currently crossing Hawking's Gap on my way into the Tenebrae rim sector. So it will be a bit until I am back in colonized space. I should still be able to coordinate the faction expansion, but the main "work" will be for you guys at the start :D .

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Our minor faction has been approved and is in the game already, though the description is still pending approval. Hope that this will happen in the next few weeks.

Minor faction name: Applied Starport Safety Technologies Corporation
Our home system: KZ Andromedae
Faction description (provisional):
The origins date back to the evacuation of a starport during an inter system conflict, when a group of commanders decided to help in the rescue and evacuation of civilians and personnel. Their ships took on as many passengers as possible, straining life support to it's maximum. A wing of heavily armoured ships took point defence, protecting the convoy on it's way to the jump point out system. All ships made it back to the next system starport. They became friends. Brothers and sisters. Family. They are pretty busy, but always ready to help a friend in trouble.
3rd party link: https://www.edsm.net/en/faction/id/8213 ... orporation

What needs to be done now is to for us to push our faction into a more active state and establish this a the controlling faction. Please run mission for our faction and destablize the current controlling faction (through missions) and fight for our side in the conflict zones. I am currently still in deep space exploration, but when I return, I will work on further promoting opur faction.