servers locked

You want to complain about something happening on one of our servers, or another player you encountered? Please leave a post here and keep it polite and to the point please.
kresdja
Aimless

servers locked

Post by kresdja » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm

License to Kill - PvE Exile Conflict appears to no longer exist

Streets of Rage - PvE Exile Militia has been locked for a few hours. Also needs CBA updated to be playable.

{TNT}Caliban55
Scout

Re: servers locked

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 am

kresdja wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm
The server is up and running nand has been for months, only in a waiting state for players to connect and fully initialize.
kresdja wrote:
Streets of Rage - PvE Exile Militia has been locked for a few hours. Also needs CBA updated to be playable.
It should never be locked, maybe a few minutes prior a restart Exile automatically issues a lock (if that function hasn't been disabled. CBA_A3 received an update on the 13th, I just applied it.

kresdja
Aimless

Post by kresdja » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

{TNT}Caliban55 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:53 am
kresdja wrote:
The server is up and running nand has been for months, only in a waiting state for players to connect and fully initialize.
kresdja wrote:
It should never be locked, maybe a few minutes prior a restart Exile automatically issues a lock (if that function hasn't been disabled. CBA_A3 received an update on the 13th, I just applied it.
I didn't attempt the Conflict server, it was just showing -- where player numbers and map were in the launcher.
Militia had been locked for 2 hours when I made the post. Instead of join, it was a red button with a lock on it. It's been about a year since I last played ArmA and on your servers, but I recall having issues with the servers locking and staying that way for long periods of time then as well.

I didn't post this as a complaint, it just seemed the appropriate place to let it be known something was up.

{TNT}Caliban55
Scout

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:00 am

It can be that Infinistar is not completing the init stage correctly and is locking the server. I looked through the config yesterday and the only lock should be 3 minutes prior to a restart. Or did you mean the red lock symbol caused by mismatching mods (CBA_A3 was not updated at this point)?

When you get a chance, try to connect to both servers and check if you can join successfully, if you want.