{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Re: Outlaws of the Old West server

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 am

TAZjr wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:00 am
Restart please, getting laggy. Thanks TAZjr
Ready in a few moments.

BTW, do the players of the Outlaws server want a 2nd one, running PvP, or another focus?

TAZjr
Mostly aimless

Post by TAZjr » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:20 am

{TNT}Caliban55 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 am
TAZjr wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:00 am
Restart please, getting laggy. Thanks TAZjr
Ready in a few moments.

BTW, do the players of the Outlaws server want a 2nd one, running PvP, or another focus?
No on the 2nd one, Still in Early Access stage of the game. Just have a few more players coming to our server as official servers are crashing and doing wipes when they dont come back up. Thanks for the offer and the restart.

TAZjr
Mostly aimless

Post by TAZjr » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm

Need a restart on the server, seems theres an issue with deputies multiplying.

TAZjr
Mostly aimless

Post by TAZjr » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Server reset at noon cst and while on server, said lost connection, when logged back on, no clothes, no nothing but money i had on me. It randomly spawn me somewhere on the map. There were other players on as well when this happened. The last time this happened the server was setup restart on its own at a certain time.

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:45 am

TAZjr wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 pm
Server reset at noon cst and while on server, said lost connection, when logged back on, no clothes, no nothing but money i had on me. It randomly spawn me somewhere on the map. There were other players on as well when this happened. The last time this happened the server was setup restart on its own at a certain time.
I restarted the server when I noticed your post, but was one step out of the door already, so did not leave a reply post. No automatic restart routine (yet), but hopefully the developers work on a webadmin panel, or at least a Rcon which allows user access to some of the server features.

TAZjr
Mostly aimless

Post by TAZjr » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Servers gonna need a reboot asap, there are 2 official servers that took a dump and people in the forums are looking for a private server to play on. I gave them our server info. Not sure they will show but would like server restarted to it runs smooth when they join.
Thanks in advance
TAZjr

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:44 pm

TAZjr wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:03 pm
Servers gonna need a reboot asap, there are 2 official servers that took a dump and people in the forums are looking for a private server to play on. I gave them our server info. Not sure they will show but would like server restarted to it runs smooth when they join.
Thanks in advance
TAZjr
Will be complete in a few moments.