DeathFairy

Please post your introduction in this section and let us know a bit about yourself.
{TNT}DeathFairy
Mostly aimless

DeathFairy

Post by {TNT}DeathFairy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:09 pm

Howdy all. My in game name is DeathFairy, my real name is Heather.

I am sure some have seen (well heard) me on Teamspeak as well as on the Outlaws of the Old West Server.
I am from Kentucky, although I have lived in Florida. I have family all over the South Eastern and Northern Midwest United States, so have traveled all around those parts. I like to play FPS, and Crafting games, although if it tickles my fancy I am not adverse to branching out a little. I will play console or PC, although I prefer PC.
I am an artist, and love to paint and draw. Anything craft or art related.
Here is a wall mural I painted on our bedroom wall.
Link Wall Mural (incomplete so far) Link from the Legend of Zelda series, we also have a whole wall with nothing but Mario Bros, and of course Eeyore, because I love, love, love Eeyore, and collect anything Eeyore, and even have an Eeyore tattoo.
I do not have a thought or mouth filter and might say anything that passes through my head. I do tend to talk a lot, I basically think outloud.
I have a bad jaw so if I mumble on TS I apologize ahead of time. Although sometimes I am simply talking to myself, thinking out loud and I am not even aware that I am doing so, until someone asks me what I was saying, sorry about that. If you hear me humming, its because I am thinking about something, like what I might want to build, or where I might want to travel in game, or some such thing. I know I do it, but cant seem to control it.
If I am in game and not on TS, its because my jaw is probably hurting and I didnt feel like wearing headphones if no one was in TS, although if I notice people on the server, I try to hop in so I can socialize. I am scheduled for surgery in Sept so if I vanish, its probably because of that.
Oh, and I tend to overshare, lol.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking forward to getting to know the ones I havent talked to yet in Teamspeak. Thanks for having me around.

{TNT}Ezzyee
Aimless

Re: DeathFairy

Post by {TNT}Ezzyee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello Deathfairy

Thank you for your introduction. We have a very special group of people here.
What are some of the other games you play?

Watch out for the killer pigs and the and the badgers and the asshat group of players in our Outlaws of the Wild West Server!!!!!

I'm sure Tazr and Hooligan will build you anything your little heart desires.

{TNT}DeathFairy
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}DeathFairy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:30 am

I played COD 4 and BF 2142, some BF 1. Minecraft, Slime Rancher (lol that thing is addictive), 7 Days, Zoo Tycoon, in the past. I mean if we really want to go back in time, Dig Dug, Galaga, Pacman, Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy. I mean I will play most games.
On Outlaws I am working on building my own little town up in the mountains.

{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi Heather, thanks for posting a introduction here and welcome to the community.

I guess if you play with those who hang around on the Outlaws server, you already got a gerneral idea of the "persons" we have here :D (yeah, they are the special of the special...). If you want to, drop down with some of us here to the planet Hoxxxes IV and enjoy a round of real dwarven mining, with the chance to see a certain player constantly running out of ammo - with the comments that go along with it :mrgreen:

Deep Rock Galactic

{TNT}DeathFairy
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}DeathFairy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:24 pm

{TNT}Caliban55 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm
Hi Heather, thanks for posting a introduction here and welcome to the community.

I guess if you play with those who hang around on the Outlaws server, you already got a gerneral idea of the "persons" we have here :D (yeah, they are the special of the special...). If you want to, drop down with some of us here to the planet Hoxxxes IV and enjoy a round of real dwarven mining, with the chance to see a certain player constantly running out of ammo - with the comments that go along with it :mrgreen:

Deep Rock Galactic
Apparently I am the same kind of special as I seem to fit in, lol. As for the comments that go with running out of ammo, I have a friend who when he gets mad in game starts screaming things about donkeys, monkeys and dolphins, lol. If you used your imagination, even the wildest thoughts probably wouldnt be wrong, lol.

{TNT} DaleT8
Aimless

Post by {TNT} DaleT8 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am

After having spent many hours playing OoTOW with Heather I can safely say that she is , indeed, just crazy enough to fit in around here.As such I would be more than willing to sponsor her.