ArmA 3 Domination event

{TNT}Caliban55
Mostly aimless

ArmA 3 Domination event

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:57 pm

It would be nice if we could all get together for a round of ArmA 3 Domination over a weekend on our server, maybe for the last time as this gamemode is rarely played anymore. There were some really nice moments going back to the ArmA 2 version of it and with a few more players in it, I would imagine we can have quite a bit of fun.

I would suggest the coming weekend, 18.08 - 19.08. Everyone is welcome!

ZAP44
Aimless

Re: ArmA 3 Domination event

Post by ZAP44 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Just have to say thank you for the effort Caliban. Unfortunately I was busy that weekend but checked a couple times and didn't see anyone on. As we both know Domination isn't what it use to be. Looking forward to Dayz when it goes beta, BF5 coming in November and Arma 4 which is in the works. All titles I'm sure TNT will be supporting...so I will continue to support TNT. And I may drop into an exile server or something from time to time. Everyone I have gamed with here have been super. Hope nobody minds me hanging around.

{TNT}Caliban55
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:04 am

Please don't worry that you are not welcomed here and hanging around sure isn't a problem.

We were playing a bit during the event time, but external players were not really connecting, so I don't think you missed that much ;) . Just look for any of us playing over the weekend(s) and hop in a see if we can get a round going.

Unfortunately, ArmA3 has reached it's end of lifetime and I am not sure what will follow, player numbers for tactical simulation based missions are not really that high and popular, compared to Exile style gameplay.

As with the other servers, we can take a look at them, when they are released.

Continue having a good time here ZAP, see you in the Teamspeak!

{TNT}Otto
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Otto » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:49 pm

In response to Volker:

Though not as customizeable might I suggest the game Squad. Its still in development, but already very playable. They will add helicopters in soon aswell! It's one of the more active tactical military sims at this time.

Link to Squad on Steam

{TNT}Otto

ZAP44
Aimless

Post by ZAP44 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:48 am

I'm an early owner of Squad. It was started by Project Reality Devs some of who hang out with Tactical Gamer where I use to game. I found it to be too run and gun for my likes.