{TNT}Squad's player minor faction wanted?

{TNT}DAN_DYK
Aimless

Re: {TNT}Squad's player minor faction wanted?

Post by {TNT}DAN_DYK »

I am a little more than 25K light years out, but will start heading back.
{TNT}Cpt. Rex
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Cpt. Rex »

I have already started laying down the ground work and we are 4th on the mission board now instead of last.
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

Thanks Dan, Thomas! The interesting part will start when we are compete for controlling faction status, there should be a few conflicts zones spawning then :D .
{TNT}DAN_DYK
Aimless

Post by {TNT}DAN_DYK »

We have achieved total victory in our war to gain second in influence in the KZ Andromedae system! Thursday January 2, 2020 we can start working toward being the controlling faction.
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

{TNT}DAN_DYK wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:48 pm We have achieved total victory in our war to gain second in influence in the KZ Andromedae system! Thursday January 2, 2020 we can start working toward being the controlling faction.
Exellent!

Still on my way back, about 7.5k lightyears out. Putting full traction to the subspace and pushing my FSD to the max and grabbing every unfortunate neutron star that is on my route, so I should be joining the effort soon.
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

We won our civil war conflict with the Green Party of KZ Andromedae with a clear victory :D .
{TNT}DAN_DYK
Aimless

Post by {TNT}DAN_DYK »

Huzzah!
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

We are currently not winning (on the brink of loosing) the war over being the controlling faction in KZ Andromedae. Now would be the time to jump in and fight in some of the conflict zones for our faction.
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

We are now the controlling faction in the KZ Andromedae system and hopefully after a short consolidation will be able to expand our influence accross the system and into the neighbor star systems.
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

Our faction is currently in a Boom state, plus civil liberty and we have also declared a national holiday :D . If you want to get some credits, now we be a good time to mine some precious metals and gemstones and sell them in our market.

The upcoming state is Expansion, which means that we will be able to expand into another system (we already successfully expanded into the Juan system).