{TNT} DYK_Dan has passed away.

General discussion topics here (we also serve espresso).
{tnt}codebick
Mostly aimless

{TNT} DYK_Dan has passed away.

Post by {tnt}codebick »

{TNT} DYK_Dan lost his battle with cancer and passed away this morning.

I started gaming with him around 1978 playing tabletop games. He helped me get my first full time job after I got out of the Corps and earned my AAS in Electronics. Dan was there when I met the lady that became my wife and was a friend to her. I consider Dan to be a true friend. He will be missed in my house.
{TNT}ZACK
Pitot tube tester

Re: {TNT} DYK_Dan has passed away.

Post by {TNT}ZACK »

Dan will be missed he was always happy when I seen him. i know he was sad when he got rid of his sailboat rest easy old friend now you got a new boat...B.B.B...
{TNT}ZACK
Pitot tube tester

Post by {TNT}ZACK »

Dan will be missed he was always happy when I seen him. i know he was sad when he got rid of his sailboat rest easy old friend now you got a new boat...B.B.B...
cplfu11
Aimless

Post by cplfu11 »

He was a good friend, I have great memories playing many games with him. We share many conversations and ideas. I will miss him. Rest In Peace old friend.

CplFull
Juan
{TNT}Ezzyee
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}Ezzyee »

WOW!!!

Was just talking with him last weekend.
You will be missed Dan!
RIP BROTHER
TAZjr
Scout

Post by TAZjr »

Sorry to hear that, missed him the couple of times he has been on due to being busy around the house remodeling. But I can say Ive had some great times playing online with Dan and his awkward wisdom of life and jokes. Prayers go out to all his friends and family including the guys here at {TNT} that live and are close to Dan.

P.S.
This means Im stuck with Dale now, lol, You know Dan's laughing at me now.
{TNT}Toytap
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Toytap »

Another brother has disconnected for the last time and Dan we'll be missed in may he rest in peace. :cry:
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

Uff, that came as a bit of surprise and shock. I talked to him the last weekend and he sounded fine. Even said that he wanted to take a trip over to Europe/Germany for some boating, cruise line vacation, once the COVID situation was relaxed.

I will really mis him and his "Howdy" that he used when he entered a Teamspeak channel. May you rest in peace brother!
rodwin
Aimless

Post by rodwin »

All,

Dan had confided in me roughly 3 weeks ago that his cancer had returned and that he would be starting treatment immediately. He did not share this news with friends or family because he didn't want to keep going over it with each person as repeating it would force it to be central in his mind. I spoke to his sister and they were all very surprised at his passing.

I will miss Mr. Klinger greatly. Every time I log into team speak I find myself looking to see if he is there and I saddened all over again.

There will be a funeral on Tuesday 10/13/19 at 1:00 PM at the 1st Lutheran Church with visitation starting at noon.

1206 Whitehall Road
Muskegon, MI 49445
231-744-1522
Last edited by {TNT}Caliban55 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Date corrected
{TNT}Ezzyee
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}Ezzyee »

Everyone,

We as TNT will be sending flowers to the funeral home for Dan.
We will be taking donations from anyone that feels they would like to donate.
Anything over what the price of the flowers, will go to the American Cancer Society in Dan's name.

This how we honor our members guys