leaving

General discussion topics here (we also serve espresso).
{TNT}Redwing08
Aimless

leaving

Post by {TNT}Redwing08 »

Hello everyone. After a lot of thought I have regretfully decided after 6-7 years to turn in my tags. You all have been there for me from when my mother got diagnosed with cancer and you were there to all offer support and guidance up to the day she passed and I could never thank you all enough for that. That and the countless memories ranging from dropping 100 rockets in the AO on calibans old arma 2 server to hooligan telling me I can't a barn from the inside of it in world of tanks. There have been hundreds of late nights and early mornings with damn near everyone here ranging from young to the seniors. The reasoning for turning my tags in is i could never with as busy as I've gotten recently be able to give back what you all have given me and I don't see it right to have my tags if I can't give what I was given. While I am turning my tags in many of you have my personal cell, discord or other form of way to stop by say hi or talk or even like most you say, hey asshole let's play something. I will still be around as always. While I haven't been as active in TeamSpeak as much ill definitely still be on discord but will stop in to still say hi and maybe take hooligan and sarge up on the offer for a couple rounds of golf. Mainly so sarge will be able to beat someone and he won't be able to take the club and team kill me so I should be safe. Thank you all for absolutely everything
{TNT}Caliban55
Surveyor

Re: leaving

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 »

Sorry to hear that George, I wish you the best for your future and rember the happy times gaming together. See you around!