GreyWolf Membership Application

Wanting to join the {TNT}SQUAD community? Then leave a post in this forum. Please make sure that you have read and understood the membership application criteria and most important, be active in the Teamspeak and game servers.
{TNT}GreyWolf
Aimless

GreyWolf Membership Application

Post by {TNT}GreyWolf » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:02 pm

Name: Ronald, Ron or Ronnie work too!
Ingame name or nickname: GreyWolf
Residency: Texas
Sponsors: See Below
Primary played game(s): Arma 3, 7 Days to Die, Robocraft, others

I have played many games over the years and have met many people I would not have otherwise. I have played with several {TnT} members over the past month or two and have really enjoyed my time in Arma with these guys.

My father was in the army and I grew up in a military lifestyle, was born overseas and have moved around a lot finally settling down in Texas. I have been married for the past 37 years, retired two years ago and am enjoying my free time.

My decision to apply for membership is based upon the people I have played with. I feel that if they are any representation of the group, then this is a group of people I can get behind.

I have played with the following guys and will ask them to sponsor me when I next see them:
CplFull, CptRex, Orion,Tankcity, Superman.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to be a part of the group.

Ronnie

{TNT}Caliban55
Mostly aimless

Re: GreyWolf Membership Application

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:06 am

Thank you for your interest to join the community here Ron. In order to help other members to get to know you a bit better and you them, please be active as much as your time allows in the Teamspeak and play a round or two together. And ask members here to actively support your application.

This especially means to get in contact with members here that you do not meet on a regular basis playing ArmA3 Exile.

Have fun!

{TNT}SUPERMAN
Aimless

Post by {TNT}SUPERMAN » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Although i can not sponsor GreyWolf for lack of time as a {TNT} member, I can say that he is a great person to know. he has always been a positive influence in the group. I personally have enjoyed his company and his friendship in the short time i have known him! Also he dies a lot.. and that's pretty funny. please consider him as a great addition to the {TNT} Squad. Get to know him. and you guys will also see that he is a great addition! Thank you!

{TNT}Tankcity43
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Tankcity43 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Ill Sponsor Greywolf, Ive been playing with him for a few weeks now and can for sure say he will make good {TNT} Squad material.

{TNT}Orion
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Orion » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:01 am

I've been playing with Ronnie for the last few months and he is a real cool guy, friendly and very fun to play with in game and all around good guy.

I'll sponsor him!

{TNT}Cpt. Rex
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Cpt. Rex » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:50 am

I'll sponsor Ronnie been playing with him for a couple of months and seems like a cool dude would make a great fit in TNT.

{TNT}GreyWolf
Aimless

Post by {TNT}GreyWolf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks guys for all the love! lol Seriously tho, thanks a ton for the sponsorships!

{TNT}Caliban55
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Ron, please let us know if you are available for an application interview around Saturday/Sunday 15/16th of September, around 2pm EST. Or which date you would prefer.

{TNT}Tankcity43
Aimless

Post by {TNT}Tankcity43 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 am

GreyWolf is on a cruise right now getting fat, he took out Sunday the 8th and i think he said he wouldnt be back till the 15th. Soaking up the sun and the beaches in the Bahamas right about now.(Lucky #&*$*%)

Just thought id give ya the heads up that hes not gonna be around for a little bit for good reasons.

Tankcity43.

{TNT}Caliban55
Mostly aimless

Post by {TNT}Caliban55 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

{TNT}Tankcity43 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 am
GreyWolf is on a cruise right now getting fat, he took out Sunday the 8th and i think he said he wouldnt be back till the 15th. Soaking up the sun and the beaches in the Bahamas right about now.(Lucky #&*$*%)

Just thought id give ya the heads up that hes not gonna be around for a little bit for good reasons.

Tankcity43.
Guess we will wait then until he gets back :lol: .